Nature's Way Sytrinol aids in maintaining cholesterol and triglyceride levels.
- CHOLESTEROL CONTROL*: Sytrinol supports healthy cholesterol levels already within the normal range*.
- PATENTED COMPLEX: Sytrinol is a unique blend of bioflavonoids (polymethoxylated flavones) and tocotrienols extracted from citrus and palm fruits.
- GLUTEN-FREE: Our Sytrinol is gluten free, it also contains no sugar, lactose, yeast, wheat, or corn.
- DID YOU KNOW?: The liver produces up to 75% of the body's cholesterol. Food in the daily diet is another source of cholesterol.
- SERVING RECOMMENDATION: Take 1 softgel twice daily, or as recommended by a healthcare professional. Caution: Contains Soy. Do not use this product if you are pregnant, nursing or trying to conceive. If you are taking any medications, consult a healthcare professional before use.
Safety Warning: This product is labelled to United States standards and may differ from similar products sold elsewhere in its ingredients, labeling and allergen warnings.
Warning: Consuming this product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/food.
Ingredients: Sytrinol (Proprietary Blend of Citrus sinensi L extract and Elaeis guineensis extract), extra virgin olive oil, gelatin (softgel), glycerin, purified water, annatto extract (color), natural orange flavor with other natural flavors, soy lecithin, yellow beeswax, contains soy.
Directions: Take 1 softgel twice daily, or as directed by your healthcare professional.
* Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.