Dr. Mercola Flea and Tick Defense 8 oz
- POWERFUL, NATURALLY!– Like all Dr Mercola’s products, this Flea and Tick Defense spray is naturally sourced for safe, effective flea and tick control—and for healthy, happy pets! Specially formulated from four Brazilian essential oils--lemongrass, cinnamon, sesame, and castor oils--and purified water, this product Has NO synthetic chemicals, is available without a prescription and can be used daily, has a pleasant odor, is fit for use on pet bedding, and does not stain fur.
- NO MORE POISONS OR FLEA BOMBS- Many flea and tick remedies rely on toxins and chemicals to kill pests or deter them. But why use poisons and chemicals when Dr Mercola’s natural ingredients can help prevent fleas and ticks from invading your house in the first place? Give your furry friend a few sprays of Dr Mercola Flea and Tick Defense, and you’ll shield them—and your home—from fleas and ticks, mosquitos, and other unwelcome insects, too!
- AN OUNCE OF PREVENTION - As you know, “An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure.” Don’t spend hundreds of dollars trying to fight fleas and ticks on your dogs and cats and in your home with flea bombs, tick removers, flea collars, medicines, and other treatments. Instead, protect your pets and your home with this naturally effective flea and tick repellent.
- FROM THE BRAZILIAN RAINFOREST TO YOUR BACKYARD - People living in the Brazilian rainforests know a thing or two about repelling fleas, ticks, and mosquitos. This climate creates perfect breeding grounds for these pests, and over the centuries the indigenous people have devised effective natural repellents, based upon local oils. Dr Mercola has formulated this Flea & Tick Defense using these very ingredients. If it works in the Amazon rainforest, it certainly will work in your backyard!
- SAFE FOR YOUR FAMILY AND GOOD FOR THE ENVIRONMENT - Unlike a lot of flea and tick sprays and other repellents, Dr Mercola Flea and Tick Defense contains no harsh or potentially harmful chemicals, making it 100% safe, not only for your four-legged friends, but for other members of your household and the environment, too! Safe for puppies, kittens, and Mother Earth!